SHORT CITY BREAKS - BARCELONA

12:00


(WEARING: ZARA JUMPER, GUCCI BELT, TOPSHOP DENIM SKIRT, ZARA BOOTS, ASPINAL OF LODON BAG, MISS GUIDED JACKET)

''SHORT CITY BREAKS'' is going to be a new series on my blog where I will be taking you around some cool places around Europe. 

I'm sure many of you have alreday been to Barcelona so have I, this year I decided to do it diffrently and I visted the city in it's colder season. The trip was very enjoyable as there was barely any tourists and it was perfect weather to actually see the city spots with no risk of getting a heatsroke lol.

On my trip I have manged to visit many tapas bars, take some cute photos and have a good night out. 

I will list all the places I manged to see while I was there, hope you enjoy xx



(Barcelona railway station)


(PARC DE LA CIUTADELLA)




(ARC DE TRIOMF)



(PARK GUELL)

(SAGRADA FAMILIA)

( LA BARCELONETA)


(BARCELONA FROM THE AIR)





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Świetne zdjęcia! Pozdrawiam ♥
    wy-stardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kocham Barcelonę! A Ty prezentujesz się zjawiskowo na tle tego wyjątkowego miasta :)
    Pozdrawiam :*
    www.nataliasiejka (klik)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *