SUMMER VIBES

19:12




You know how it goes ''This summer is going to be different'', I am going to be "active", "exercise", "go out at night and get back home in the morning". Well the reality of my summer is that I kinda accepted that probably any of those things won't happen because I am too lazy to do anything sometimes and in the past few weeks I have been definitely enjoying sleeping/napping way too much. The thing is that tho I am actually enjoying it, I think I somehow managed to catch up on all of my Netflix series to the point that there's nothing else to Watch on NETFLIX. In all seriousness now my summer job is literally taking over my life and I wish I could do all of the crazy things however the reality of being an adult are worse than I thought. My 19th birthday is in less than two days and I haven't even planned a single thing. HELP. Now Enough of me moaning because I sound way too depressing at times lol








(I managed to get a pretty bad sunburn and my life have been dependant on aloe vera gel for the past 24hours. The thing is that I am weirdly enjoying it. )


TOP - MK
DENIM SKIRT - TOPSHOP
SHOES - ESSEX GLAM
BELT - H&M
BAG - MOSCHINO
SUNNIES - RAYBAN
NEKLACE - PANDORA
BRACLET - PANDORA
WATCH - MARC JACOBS









You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gorgeous!
    Love this look on you <3

    www.pamelayaquelin.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *